Children and Pets
For our clients’ safety and consideration of others, the studio does not allow children or pets inside the room while classes are in session or left unattended outside. We do not assume responsibility or liability at the studio for children, pets, or any visitors who have not signed a class waiver between or after sessions.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start time of your session, 10 minutes if it is your first time to the studio. Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will be unable to attend class. Please give yourself adequate time to find parking along the street.
Gripped socks are a requirement and are available for purchase at our studio for your convenience.
All Pilates package series have an expiration date and cannot be extended. Please advise expiration date before finalizing a package purchase.
- Do not come to class sick/ experiencing any COVID symptoms (sore throat, dry cough, fever etc). If you test Positive for COVID, no sessions for 14 days / email us
- Sign new liability waiver (available at the studio or online)
- MUST wear gripped socks – available for purchase $20 (includes sales tax)
- Arrive 5-10 prior to class. Classes and Privates will be 50 minutes to allow for cleaning and social distancing.
- Maintain Social Distancing when waiting, entering, exiting and during class
- If you arrive after class late, you will not be permitted into the class
- Mask are OPTIONAL for the duration of your session. However, they are highly recommended.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering, exiting and during class if cough/sneeze/ accidentally touch mouth, nose or eyes. There will be some in baskets at your individual reformer
- Please clean surfaces and props, if any, touched with wipes given by instructor. Exit one by one, reformer closest to door leaves first.
- If you have an unknown rash, please refrain from taking Pilates while you monitor your symptoms and seek testing.
- If you believe you have been exposed to someone who is infected with monkeypox virus, please monitor your health for 1-3 weeks, the CDC recommends 1-2 weeks of monitoring, but it may take up to 3 weeks for symptoms to appear.
- Follow the cleaning guidelines detailed for COVID-19
- Please notify the studio immediately if you have come in contact with monkeypox/experiencing any symptoms to help us slow the spread in the studio.
- If you must late cancel due to experiencing COVID like or Monkeypox symptoms, (meaning canceling within 24 hours of the class time), please email us. Your class will be credited back to your package. However, your account will be deactivated for 14 days and all your future reservations will be removed for 14 days. No exceptions. If you can provide a COVID test taken after your late cancel date, showing that you do not have the virus within the 14 day window, your account will be reactivated.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call if any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!