- Sign new liability waiver (available at the studio or online)
- Arrive 5-10 prior to class. Classes will be 45 minutes to allow for cleaning/prescreening process and social distancing. Privates/Semi’s remain 50 minutes
- Maintain Social Distancing when waiting, entering, exiting and during class
- Wait until staff member greets you at the door to start the prescreening process approximately 5 minutes prior to class (do not come otherwise as door will remain upon as much as possible throughout the day for increased air flow)
- If you arrive after class late, you will not be permitted into the class
- MUST wear a mask until you get to your reformer and upon exiting. If you have difficulty breathing during class, you may lower your mask under your chin and/ or wear a Plastic Face Shields – available for purchase $5
- MUST wear gripped socks – available for purchase $20 (includes sales tax)
- Gloves and masks available if need/forget (small donation if you can). Gripped gloves, reformer mats, limited props and loops, stickies, available for purchase (email, call, or ask after class if interested)
- Leave belongings in your car / home and bring own water / towel if needed
- Contactless Temperature to be taken (100 degrees+ will be asked to leave. Do not come to class sick/ experiencing any COVID symptoms (sore throat, dry cough, fever etc). If you test Positive for COVID, no sessions for 14 days / email us
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering, exiting and during class if cough/sneeze/ accidentally touch mouth, nose or eyes. There will be some in baskets at your individual reformer
- Keep conversation to a minimum at all times
- After prescreening, place minimal belongings in cubby and occupy Reformer furthest from door – we will fill room from back to front.
- Be careful not to move/ trip on plastic barriers in between reformers
- Please clean surfaces and props, if any, touched with wipes given by instructor. Exit one by one, reformer closest to door leaves first
- If you must late cancel due to experiencing COVID like symptoms, (meaning canceling within 24 hours of the class time), please email us asap. Your class will be credited back to your package. However, your account will be deactivated for 14 days and all your future reservations will be removed for 14 days. No exceptions. If you can provide a COVID test taken after your late cancel date, showing that you do not have the virus within the 14 day window, your account will be reactivated.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call if any questions.
Thank you for your cooperation